ΣΩΣΤΙΚΑ ΜΕΣΑ - ΕΠΑΓΓΕΛΜΑΤΙΚΑ
Professional Lifejackets and Suits
Golf 275 Twin Solas SPR PLB
Code: Golf 275 twin Solas SPR PLB
275N SOLAS approved lifejacket for industrial and professional application - specifically designed to meet the high requirements of the offshore industry, for water engineering, inland waterways, offshore, high seas. Suitable for work with particularly high mechanical loads for the lifejacket as well as for work on welding equipment. Integration possibility for the EPIRB Sea Marshall sMRT AU9 and AU10.
SOLAS lifejackets approved in acc. to IMO Res. MSC.81(70) amended by MSC.200(80), MSC.207(81) and MSC.226(82).
- Specifically developed lifejacket for the requirements in the offshore use.
- Due to a special coating of the protective cover the lifejacket is extremely tear and abrasion resistant and can even withstand sparks and small metal splashes (according to DIN EN 348). On the front there is a velcro panel for attaching a name tag.
- To improve the wearers comfort softer material and a removable neck fleece was used in the collar area. The back strap is detachable and adjustable.
- Through the window in the protective cover the status of the PLB is visible at a glance.
- The service zipper allows access to the automatic 3001S and the manual override and the operation of the PLB without fully opening the protective cover.
- With the patented SECUMAR CLICK-buckle the donning and doffing of the lifejacket is very easy, it is donned like a normal jacket. The fitting opens only when you press TWO keys - accidental opening by hanging is impossible.
- The buoyancy chamber is equipped with antenna mounts and bags for the PLB's Sea Marshall sMRT AU9 & AU10. By inflating the lifejacket, the antennas will set up independently and enable the best possible dispersion of the signal. The PLB will be activated automatically by contact with water.
This lifejacket comes complete with the following equipment:
- Distress light SECULUX CFX-II
- Crotch strap
- Manual override (stowed in cover of inflation device)
- Fittings for antenna and bags for the PLB Sea Marshall sMRT AU9 & AU10
- DIN EN ISO 12402-2 (CE-sign)
- SOLAS 74, IMO Res. MSC.81(70) amended by MSC.200(80), MSC.207(81) and MSC.226(82).
|Buoyancy Class (CE)||275 N|
|Type of buoyancy/ Method of Inflator||Inflatable / Automatic Inflator 3001S and Manual Inflator SECU 301SM|
|Buoyancy/ CO2-cartridge size||
280 N / 60g
|Size/ body weight Buoyancy||Weight from 50 kg / Chest up to 175 cm|
|Buoyancy chamber system||Signal-yellow double buoyancy chamber, retroreflective tape, zip fastened, lifting becket, SECUMAR Click-Buckle|
|Standard equipment||Window and Service-Zipper for PLB, Service-Zipper for inflation device, neck-fleece (detachable), velcro for nametag, detachable and adjustable backstrap, crutch strap loops, crutch strap, emergency light SECULUX CFX-II, Buddy-Line, two-tone-whiste, SECUMAR Click-buckle, manual override, sprayhood, fittings for antenna and pocket for PLB SeaMarshall sMRT AU9 and AU10.|
|Colour||Orange (SPR) / blue|
|Closure||Click front buckle|
|Particularly suitable for / Operational area||Ocean shipping (SOLAS), Offshore wind farms, Welding|
Επιστροφή στην κατηγορία