Divator Rescue BC
The Divator BC's or harnesses all have quick connection for attaching the cylinders and also holders for the regulator unit, allow the diver to put the equipment on rapidly and easy.
- Approved as a Combined Buoyancy and Rescue Device, CBRD (EN12628) and approved as a Buoyancy Compensator, BC (EN1809).
- Easy to clean and decontaminate, durable and resistant to wear.
- Colored badges that increase visibility of the diver at the surface.The badges are removable and attached with velcro.
- Integrated weight release pockets.
- Quick-drying, absorbs very little water.
- Equipped with MOLLE straps that makes it easy to attach various accessories. (MOLLE = Modular Lightweight Load-carrying Equipment)
The DIVATOR Rescue BC is a new buoyancy compensator intended for diving in contaminated water, that is approved as a Combined Buoyancy and Rescue Devices (CBRD) – according to the norm EN12628. It is also approved as a buoyancy compensator according to the norm EN1809.
A combined buoyancy and rescue device (CBRD) is defined as an inflatable device that provides the wearer with a buoyancy compensator that also ensures a head up position at the surface even if the wearer is unconscious.
The materials used in the Rescue BC are all easy to clean and this makes the BC easy to decontaminate if needed. The main material of the BC is polyurethane, which is very durable and resistant to wear. Furthermore, the Rescue BC absorbs very little water, which allows it to dry very quickly.
88770-02 RESCUE BC for Rail/Cylinder Pack, Size Small/Medium (S/M), US version
88770-03 RESCUE BC for Rail/Cylinder Pack, Size Medium/Large (M/L), US version
88770-12 RESCUE BC for Rail/Cylinder Pack, Size Small/Medium (S/M), with inflation cylinder
88770-13 RESCUE BC for Rail/Cylinder Pack, Size Medium/Large (M/L), with inflation cylinder
33690-02 RESCUE BC for Single Cylinder, Size Small/Medium (S/M), "US version"
33690-03 RESCUE BC for Single Cylinder, Size Medium/Large (M/L), "US version"
Επιστροφή στην κατηγορία