Ρυθμιστές (1ο στάδιο)
Divator MKII Regulator
- Approved for use in cold waters
- Chest mounted reserve valve and surface supply connection
- The function of the reserve valve can be checked pre-dive
- The reserve valve is self-resetting at pressures above 100 bar / 1450 psi
- Quick connection for external air source such as surface supply
- The design and placement of the pressure gauge makes it easy to read
- Bail out function is available as optional feature for surface supply diving
DIVATOR MKII is designed to endure extreme temperatures and is proven by years of trouble free use by professional divers from the arctic to the equator. The easy-to-read pressure gauge and the regulator are approved for use in cold waters.
The MKII can easily be upgraded to a variety of configurations, for instance with a Octopus breathing valve or a dry suit hose. The DIVATOR MKII regulator is ready for use with the DIVATOR DP1 Surface Supply. All regulators are delivered with breathing hose.
The new pressure gauge is developed according EN250:2000 with a number of improved features:
* improved shock absorption
* rubber cover designed for easy grip
* improved pressure gauge accuracy
Επιστροφή στην κατηγορία