INSPIRE-H Mask (with ambient air hatch)
Interspiro has a long tradition of designing safe and physiologically adapted breathing apparatus. This heritage is clearly evident in our masks and breathing valves, each having low breathing resistance and high air capacity - and respond directly to the users need for air.
The ambient air hatch installed on some models provides instant-on ambient air without having to remove the breathing valve. The moment the apparatus is to be activated, you simply press the hatch.
- Quick connection of breathing valve to the face mask
- Breathing valve closes automatically when disconnected from face mask
- Demand controlled Breathing valve activated from inner mask Ã¢ Very good breathing performance with quick response time
- Prepared for voice communication, "Heads-Up Display" and spectacle kit
- Ergonomic head harness. Easily operated buckles
- Mask made of natural rubber, some models also available in silicone
- Mask available in three sizes
The INSPIRE Mask takes all the outstanding features from the S Mask and adds the quick connection. Open the ambient air hatch or disconnect the breathing valve to breathe ambient air, both options will close the breathing valve automatically to ensure that no air will be lost.
The INSPIRE Breathing Valve is a positive pressure valve with a plug-in connection to the face mask. The design of the valve supplies air only while inhaling, with instantaneous response to workload differences.
The INSPIRE mask is available in two models: INSPIRE-H with ambient air hatch and INSPIRE-A without hatch.
Holder for Voice Communication System
INSPIRE-H Mask with ambient air hatch, incl. Breathing Valve
INSPIRE-H Mask with ambient air hatch, excl. Breathing Valve
Επιστροφή στην κατηγορία