QS II S-ESA Face mask (with S-ESA breathing valve)
Interspiro has a long tradition of designing safe and physiologically adapted breathing apparatus. This heritage is clearly evident in our masks and breathing valves, each having low breathing resistance and high air capacity - and respond directly to the user’s need for air.
The ambient air hatch installed on some models provides instant-on ambient air without having to remove the breathing valve. The moment the apparatus is to be activated, you simply press the hatch.
- Outstanding breathing valve performance
- Very low breathing resistance
- Breathing valve is activated from inner mask
- Instantaneous response to workload changes
- Quick connection
- Easy to attach and remove breathing valve
- Two release buttons on the quick connection
- No risk for accidental disconnection
- First breath activation of positive pressure
- Positive pressure is always ensured
- Silent operational mode
- Communicate without noise interference
- Fits spectacles and communication devices
- Flexibility for different users and purposes
- The mask is available in three different sizes
- Excellent fit for all face shapes and sizes
S-ESA FACE MASK is comfortable and reliable, designed with Interspiros outstanding safety pedigree and innovative approach. The inner mask separates inhaled and exhaled air to minimize the danger of breathing exhaled carbon dioxide. The quick connection makes it easy and fast to attach and remove the breathing valve from the face mask. Two buttons placed on opposite side of the connector eliminates the risk for accidental disconnection. S-ESA BREATHING VALVE is a positive pressure valve with quick connection to the face mask. The design of the demand valve supplies air only while inhaling, with instantaneous response to workload differences. The positive pressure is automatically activated on first breath.
336890493 Spectacle Kit (New Version)
31266-01 S-ESA Mask, Std size
Επιστροφή στην κατηγορία