Spiromatic Face Mask with Breathing Valve
Interspiro has a long tradition of designing safe and physiologically adapted breathing apparatus. This heritage is clearly evident in our masks and breathing valves, each having low breathing resistance and high air capacity - and respond directly to the user’s need for air.
The ambient air hatch installed on some models provides instant-on ambient air without having to remove the breathing valve. The moment the apparatus is to be activated, you simply press the hatch.
- Outstanding breathing valve performance
- Low resistance breathing
- Breathing valve is activated from inner mask
- Instantenous response to workload changes
- Air buffer protecting the exhalation valve
- Leakage via exhalation valve eliminated
- First breath activation of positive pressure
- Positive pressure is always ensured
- Silent operational mode
- Communicate without noise interference
- Bayonet coupling with positive locking
- Secure connection of breathing valve
- Built-in safety valve
- Improved safety during operation
- Fits spectacles and communication devices
- Flexibility for different users and purposes
SPIROMATIC FACE MASK is comfortable and reliable, designed with Interspiros outstanding safety pedigree and innovative
approach. The inner mask separates inhaled and exhaled air to minimize the danger of breathing exhaled carbon dioxide.
SPIROMATIC BREATHING VALVE is a positive pressure valve equipped with a bayonet connection to the face mask. The
design of the demand valve supplies air only while inhaling, with instantaneous response to workload differences.
Positive pressure is automatically activated on first breath.
336190998 Spirohatch with visor
336190001 Spiromatic mask with BV
Επιστροφή στην κατηγορία